Analytical and Microbiological Support for Research and Development
STERIS Laboratories’ extensive experience with chemical and microbiological pharmaceutical analysis assists our Customers in the earliest stages of research and development.
For companies developing applications in pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, STERIS Laboratories has the experience and knowledge to design and run test protocols that will be accepted by various regulatory agencies.
STERIS Laboratories is GMP certified, meaning all R & D testing support is performed under strict GLP quality standards as required by regulators. If you need assistance on R & D support due to lack of resources or the need to buy new instruments, we can be of service to you. Without lengthy waiting times, STERIS Laboratories provides Customers with assistance and support on research and development testing on pharmaceuticals, cosmetics or other related industries.
Our technical department ensures our equipment is validated and regularly tested, maintained and calibrated for optimal performance, preventing or eliminating any problems and minimizing any downtime. Our technical experience ensures we are at the forefront of technology, using modern equipment and, when necessary, rapidly implementing new developments in technology. We can even install our Customers’ equipment in our laboratories if it is needed to meet their exact needs.
Equipment used within our laboratories includes:
- HPLC-UV (Dual UV wavelength)
- HPLC-DAD (Diode array)
- HPLC-RI (refractive index)
- GC’s with FID (Flame ionisation detectors) in various configuration
- Liquid and headspace injections
- AAS/AES graphite furnace
- Stability testing according to ICH, various temperature and relative humidity conditions
- Cleanroom (GMP certified) for sterility tests
- CMR lab (carcinogen, mutagenic and reprotoxic products)
- Automated dissolutions profiling
- Fourier transform infrared spectrometry (FTIR)
- Programmable temperature gradient muffle furnace
- Sub-visible particle tester
- Wide range of instruments to perform several physical tests according to pharmacopoeia
R & D Support is available for:
Available services vary between laboratories. Contact us to learn more about the services offered at each of our locations
Contact our team of experts to find out more about R&D Support